If you feel like you’re stagnating in life then this could be just the episode for you.
In this episode I chat to the wonderful Lesley Beattie, Your Organisational Angel. Lesley first appeared on my podcast a few years ago and the episode was so popular that I thought I’d invite her back to chat more about decluttering and also share the work she now does with home healing.
In this episode we cover:
– How Lesley came to be doing what she now does
– Lesley’s inspirational story of leaving behind the old and creating a new life for herself
– Why your clutter needs to go if you want to move forward in life
– A different take on journaling and how it can benefit you
– What home healing is and my experience with it
– The importance of releasing the old to make space for the new
Lesley is such a joy to listen to and I know you’ll get immense value and inspiration from her experience and wisdom.
You can find Lesley on her website, www.lesleybeattie.com and also on Instagram @lesley_beattie As always, if you have any questions at all for me or Lesley then please leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.