This week’s episode is very close to my heart.
One of the areas of life that I find most challenging is intimate relationships, and that’s why I’m so excited to be bringing you the wisdom of Andrea Balboni in this episode.
Andrea is a sex, love and relationships coach and founder of Lush Coaching. She helps high performing, entrepreneurial women find fulfilling long term relationships and nourishing, pleasure filled sex that feeds their soul. Who doesn’t want that!?!
In this episode both Andrea and myself share our journeys with being single for more than a decade and Andrea shares the path that she took to finally overcome what was holding her back and create the intimate relationship that she really desired.
Amongst other things we talk about:
– The idea of having an energetic signature in relationship rather than playing a particular role
– The interplay of masculine and feminine in relationships
– Why being single for a long time does not mean you can’t have the relationship you desire
– Why it’s important to smooth things out before getting into the dating game and what that means
– Why it’s essential to work with the body, mind and energy if we really want to see changes in our relationship patterns
– Why being in a secure relationship can actually enhance your career rather than detracting from it
– The challenge high performing women have with admitting they have needs
– Why it’s key to shift more into being than doing if you want to change the dating game
She also runs events on dating, healthy relationships and how to feel irresistibly attractive.
If you have any questions about this episode we’d love to hear from you. You can contact us via our social media channels or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org